Official Distribution Package
We provide frequently used gimmicks such as Avatar Pedestal and Pickup as official prefabs.
Certain Unity Components can only be used as part of official prefabs.
Also, the package includes programs and UI sample images useful for Udon gimmicks.
- All assets inside this package will not be submitted upon submission. Instead, the organizers will import the same assets to the world Unity Project. Thus, if you edit any files inside the package at your Unity Project, the changes will not be reflected to the world. Please do not edit any files inside the package.
- If you use Unity Components that are only allowed as part of the official Prefab, please do not Unpack the Prefab. The Submission Rule Check will yield errors for Unpacked Prefabs and copied Prefabs, because the tool will refer to the GUID of the Prefab.
This Avatar Pedestal will show confirmation dialog.
By interacting with the dialog again, users can change into the avatar.
We provide below 3 kinds of it.
- Default: A pedestal where the avatar image will look shimmering. The same appearance as the one packaged in the VRCSDK.
- 2D: You can set any images you like. Unlike the Default, it won’t shimmer.
- 3D: You can use a 3D model as its appearance.
This VideoPlayer will play a video upon Interact or Player’s entry to the booth.
The video will be specified with a URL. You don’t upload and submit the video file itself.
The video will be played on local and stops when the player left the booth.
Limitation: only 1 per 1 booth can be used.
This Pickup lets one hold the object in hand.
The object will return to the original location if nobody touches the object for 30 seconds.
The player can bring the object outside of the booth by moving while holding the object.
In addition to VketPickup, this Pickup allows you to equip the object on the head or other parts.
i.e. Equip a hat on the head. The hat will follow the head even after letting the hands go.
You may specify the Bone to be followed upon submission. When the player Use the object near the set Bone (like pressing a button. Exact control depends on controllers.), the object will start to follow the player.
This sound player will play a sound upon Interact or Player’s entry to the booth. Also, the prefab will fade out the world BGM.
You can select whether or not to apply fade in effect for the sound.
The sound will be played locally, stops when the player leave the booth, and the world BGM will return with fade in effect.
You can use the AudioSource with 0 (2D) SpacialBand only with this Prefab.
About the sound volume
Please adjust the Volume of the AudioSource or the sound source file by referring to the sample sound source file packaged together.
The organizers may adjust the file if the sound is excessively louder than desirable.
Reference: specifications of the sample sound source file
Loudness value: -14LUFS(Ceiling is -3.0dB)
Export setting: .ogg -128kbps
This Switcher will enable/disable specified objects in the booth by Interact.
This will be used to switch English notations and Japanese notations.
You need to set the list of objects to be enabled for English display mode and that for Japanese display mode in the UdonBehaviour of the Prefab.
The language switch will be applied to other booths as well, changing the English/Japanese display of the whole world.
The language switch will be applied locally, not to be synchronized to other players.
The Prefab will show confirmation dialog upon Interact and, when interacted again, open webpage in the Player’s browser.
Since it is a special functionality, the Prefab will only work with Vket worlds during the event periods.
We provide following four kinds of it.
- To open circle catalog page
- VketCirclePageOpener_2D: You can set any images you like.
- VketCirclePageOpener_3D: You can use a 3D model as its appearance.
- To open store page of the product in the Vketβ
- VketItemPageOpener_2D: You can set any images you like.
- VketItemPageOpener_3D: You can use a 3D model as its appearance.
This is the set of templates to show images with uGUI or create functional buttons inside VRChat easily. Please make good use of them as you need.
Vket Interact Trigger (Udon Program Source)
Like the Trigger in the VRCSDK2, it will run an action upon Interact.
You may choose to run several of below actions.
- SetGameObjectActive: Set the Active of an object to be True or False, or Toggle.
- SetAnimatorTrigger: Set the Trigger of Animator parameter.
- SetAnimatorBool: Set the Bool Animator parameter to be True or False, or Toggle.
- SetAnimatorInt: Set or make arithmetic operations on Int Animator parameter.
- SetAnimatorFloat: Set or make arithmetic operations on Float Animator parameter.
- You may choose local or Sync, though the status may not be synced with players joining the world later.
Vket OnBooth Trigger (Udon Program Source)
Like the Trigger in the VRCSDK2, it will run an action upon Player’s entry or exit from the booth.
The same actions as Vket Interact Trigger are provided.
You may set actions upon entry to the booth and exit from respectively.
You may choose local or Sync, though the status may not be synced with players joining the world later.